The Guardians Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Server time=LA time

2 year anniversary...for the forums.

3 posters

Go down

2 year anniversary...for the forums. Empty 2 year anniversary...for the forums.

Post by Angus725 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 am

Forum started Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 17:15

Happy second anniversary forums!...even though the fleet has only been up for a month and a half...

A brief history of these forums:
2010: Nelson server is announced, some guy (who's name I cannot remember), approaches me to make a fleet. I create this forums. (which is the reason of these forums are named "NF New Server", as at the time, we didn't know what it was going to be named.)
2010: Nelson server is created, the guy decided not to create the fleet and joins Rejected Devils, this forum goes inactive as I was not too interested in restarted on Nelson.
2011: TG (Tactical Gaming)'s RUSE division closes down, me and a few friends of mine decide to restart DT (Dream Team) for RUSE, a top Sins of a Solar Empire clan that has been disorganized.
2011: DT decides that daily TS use is more important than Forums (and that RUSE was a dying game)...Forums go inactive...again.
2011 Dec. 31st: Bill, Ryan, Yiwen creates accounts on these forums.
2012, Jan. 1st: Guardians Fleet forms.

-Angus
Angus725
Angus725

Back to top Go down

2 year anniversary...for the forums. Empty Re: 2 year anniversary...for the forums.

Post by yiweno Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 am

Yes, we started this fleet on New Years Day and yes it was kinda planned like that =P
yiweno
yiweno

Back to top Go down

2 year anniversary...for the forums. Empty Re: 2 year anniversary...for the forums.

Post by onestep Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 am

nice history Smile

onestep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down