The Guardians Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Server time=LA time

Am I on mars?

+3
kaces
crusader1
concertogate
7 posters

Go down

Am I on mars? Empty Am I on mars?

Post by concertogate Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 am

Am I on mars? T_T

concertogate

Back to top Go down

Am I on mars? Empty Re: Am I on mars?

Post by concertogate Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 am

Am I on mars? Aoaa12

concertogate

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:50 am

wow they need to fix this
crusader1
crusader1

https://guardiansnf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaces Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 am

Hey guys,

This lag situation is driving us nuts. I just want to get that out of the way first.

Ever since your first reports began to come in, we have tried contacting our IDC provider for assistance in fixing this. Since the reports have been so sporadic (different times of day, different locations), it has been difficult to pinpoint the exact cause. We have also been in contact with our firewall company after receiving data suggesting that an issue may be at that point.

Both companies are now (finally) acknowledging a problem and are complying to fix this. The first step will be to fix our server machine and port with both the IDC and firewall provider.
Our team has notified me that a complete schedule for the fix will be known by tomorrow morning. You will be updated if the schedule will interrupt game play in any way (not that the lag hasn't already done this).

Once this issue has been fully resolved we will consider possible compensation methods.

For the moment, we just want to let you know that we are taking your reports seriously and are making progress on this.

On behalf of the team, I am deeply sorry for any unstable conditions experienced these past few weeks. We are thankful for those of you bearing with us and helping us through this.

-Randy/Mk2

source:

http://www.navyfield.com/Community/Forum/View.aspx?num=7375&category=C01&searchType=&searchValue=&pageCount=&sort=&page1=&page=1
kaces
kaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Bissy121 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:40 pm

WOT WOT WOT>..

i say lets look at the bright side.

Once this issue has been fully resolved we will consider possible compensation methods.

I WANT EXP EVENTTTT....JAJAJJA
Bissy121
Bissy121

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebarrel Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 pm

where to find this anyway ? / how to get the ip delays thing ._.

Thebarrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bissy121 Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

tzac tzac tzac...poor barrel dont know how to ping.

go to start>>RUN>>>CMD>>type in there "PING 211.43.149.201" and voila.
Bissy121
Bissy121

Back to top Go down

Post by czechmate Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:04 am

Pinging will run it 4 times

If you use ping -t 211.43.149.201 it will run over and over til you stop it

czechmate

Back to top Go down

Post by mkbismarck Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 am

i play in Nebby server sometimes when in kaiser have tooo much lag and there i dont have any lag ppl in the Nebby serv tell me they have the same lag than ours in here, this is my question may influence the amount of data of an account? in here i have 9000 battles in NEBBY ONLY 400
mkbismarck
mkbismarck

Back to top Go down

Post by kaces Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:25 am

Hey guys,

This lag situation is driving us nuts. I just want to get that out of the way first.

Ever since your first reports began to come in, we have tried contacting our IDC provider for assistance in fixing this. Since the reports have been so sporadic (different times of day, different locations), it has been difficult to pinpoint the exact cause. We have also been in contact with our firewall company after receiving data suggesting that an issue may be at that point.

Both companies are now (finally) acknowledging a problem and are complying to fix this. The first step will be to fix our server machine and port with both the IDC and firewall provider.
Our team has notified me that a complete schedule for the fix will be known by tomorrow morning. You will be updated if the schedule will interrupt game play in any way (not that the lag hasn't already done this).

For the moment, we just want to let you know that we are taking your reports seriously and are making progress on this.

On behalf of the team, I am deeply sorry for any unstable conditions experienced these past few weeks. We are thankful for those of you bearing with us and helping us through this.

-Randy/Mk2

***UPDATE***
The schedule has been set. Our team will carry out the work during tonight's regularly scheduled maintenance.

Details of work:
1. 211.43.149.200 server switch port change.
2. Firewall interface change
3. Firewall reboot.

It may be too early to guarantee that this will fix everything completely, but we are optimistic about it helping to improve the conditions. I guess we'll know for certain after tonight.

If issues continue we will take further measures on Friday (I'll provide another update).

Thanks again,

-Randy

source:
http://www.navyfield.com/Community/Forum/View.aspx?category=C01&num=7375
kaces
kaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Bissy121 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 am

and the compensation ?
i want MY EXP EVENT !
Bissy121