The Guardians Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Server time=LA time

BoS4Life Application

+8
onestep
caras1
Angus725
Eufonioum
Tomm96
kaces
robbo
BoS4life
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BoS4Life Application Empty BoS4Life Application

Post by BoS4life Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:34 pm

1. Your account(s) name(s), ship lines and levels, including your crew set ups.
Account Name: BoS4Life
Crew: UK
Ship(s): Revenge BB, York CA
Level: BO(Revenge) Lvl 58
BO(York) Lvl 49
2x Acc BVE Gunners LVL 78
6X Engineers LVL 50-60
4x Repairer LVL 50-60
2x Rld Gunners LVL 49
Same crew for both ships other than BO
2. Your most active time period during a day and your time zone.
Time Zone UTC-5
Most active period on weekdays 4:00 to 5:00 PM
On weekends depends if i have plans, if not than most of the day but if i do have plans than maybe 1-2 hours before 12 pm

3. What country do you live in and your primary language. Are you able to do basic communications in English.
I live in Ontario Canada and English is my primary language, and I am able to communicate well.

4. Do you plan to download teamspeak3 and are you able to talk in Teamspeak3 servers. Also, can you stay in Teamspeak3 server as long as you are playing the game.
Yes.

5. Your game experiences and your previous fleet/squad.
Airborne- I left because it was inactive. They were also unhelpful to me since I was a new player and asked a fair bit of questions. There were some days when I was the only one online. They also were desperate for members, recruiting anybody without a fleet.

6. How long have you been playing Navyfield for.
~3 Weeks
I have researched a lot and know how to be successful in terms of crew, game-play etc

7. What made you want to apply to The Guardians Fleet.
I want to join a fun and enjoyable fleet, and expand my knowledge of Navyfield with your help. I also want a HA active and competitive fleet. I also want to be a part of a great fleet with some of the best players of Navyfield, and although only playing Navyfield for 3 weeks I know you guys stand out from the rest in battle, usually winning and you guys seem like an experienced group of players that I would love to be a part of.

8. Do you share your account information with anyone else.
Nomi_9mm. He rarely plays on my account and he only knows my information because he helped me fix an isssue with my BB.

9. Which type of ships do you feel most comfortable playing.
I only have a BB and im pretty decent in it. I also feel pretty comfortable in a CV, (played on my friends account, Nomi_9mm)

10. There will be a period of time for our fleet-mates to monitor you. Are you be able to wait patiently enough? The monitoring period can vary form player to player.
Of course

11. Tell us more about yourself; such as your age; why should we recruit you; and your talent in the game.
I am 14 years old, and although young I am a mature person and I have respect for others. I think I am good addition to the fleet because I am very loyal, have no enemies with other players (That I know of) and would like to be part of a great fleet. I am a decent BB and CV player, I like to troll in my block shotting York. I also like rushing BB's and sneaking past the enemies line of BBs and racking up the attack on helpless CV's >Smile

BoS4life

Back to top Go down

BoS4Life Application Empty Re: BoS4Life Application

Post by robbo Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:56 pm

hello there and welcome..

do you have a scout for that crew buddy?

now that you have an application up, you may get on TS and get to know the guys. i guarentee you will find all the knowledge and advice you seek there.

good luck.
robbo
robbo

Back to top Go down

Post by kaces Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:57 pm

welcome to the forum and goodluck on your ap.
kaces
kaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomm96 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Good luck on your application.
I dont know if I am allowed to tell you here but you should get ridoff one of the reps since you dosent really need more then 3 reps for UK for the rep cap.

Tomm96

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Tomm96 wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum.
Good luck on your application.
I dont know if I am allowed to tell you here but you should get ridoff one of the reps since you dosent really need more then 3 reps for UK for the rep cap.

that is fully dependant on the amount of BVE/elite. If you dont intend to spend alot on your crew you may infact want 4 reps to hit the rep cap.

robbo
robbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomm96 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm

robbo wrote:that is fully dependant on the amount of BVE/elite. If you dont intend to spend alot on your crew you may infact want 4 reps to hit the rep cap.

Well most players get stuff from the events so he/she shouldent have problems to get them bved.
Also why I wrote that he/she should get rid of 1 rep is that he/she really really gonna need a scout and since he/she have 2 rld gunners he/she is already on 15 sailors.

**EDIT**
Also we should not take this discusion here, either in NF or on TS3 since we are gonna spam this otherwise hehe.

Tomm96

Back to top Go down

Post by BoS4life Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:45 pm

I do have a scout, just forgot to mention him Razz and I'll try to get on Ts ASAP. Also my rld gunners are pretty much just for york because I use hedgehogs. And thanks for wishing me luck guys :)and also tom96 I'm a guy

BoS4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Eufonioum Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi, welcome to our forum. I have 2 questions:

1. Does your username have any relation with {BoS} Squad that is currently in Dark Assassins Fleet?

2. Do you or will you have access to premium account in the near future?

Thanks for choosing Guardians. Good luck with your application!

Eufonioum

Back to top Go down

Post by BoS4life Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 pm

My name has nothing what so ever to do with BoS of darkassasins. My name means brotherhood of steel. There in a game called fallout. I get this askedalot by members of darkassasins -.- and i do have access to premium account and was wondering why it is a requirement I do not have it at the moment but I do have access to premium items which brings me to my next topic, I have 1000 olives and want to build a Cv crew, what combinations of elites and boosts should I buy? Should I spare 200 olives for a premium? You guys really experienced so you could help

BoS4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Eufonioum Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Ah. Thank you for answering. As for the CV crew, it really depends and I'm sure there are people more qualified to guide you than me. Smile

Eufonioum

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm

mmm 1k olives isnt quite enough to have your cake and eat it.

u need experts and lots of them..

FW= 7/2 or 8/1 ftr/seaman

BW is self explanitory.

robbo
robbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus725 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:46 pm

BoS4life wrote:3. What country do you live in and your primary language. Are you able to do basic communications in English.
I live in Ontario Canada and English is my primary language, and I am able to communicate well.

11. Tell us more about yourself; such as your age; why should we recruit you; and your talent in the game.
I am 14 years old

What university...oh, never mind Sad

I may be going over to UofT or UW next year.
Angus725
Angus725

Back to top Go down

Post by caras1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:45 am

wellcome to the forum bud..gl with ur app
caras1
caras1

Back to top Go down

Post by onestep Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:05 am

fair enough , welcome to the forums , good luck with app , and if you pass the app and get in the fleet , i will teach you how to play bb Smile we will monitoring you in the next couple of days , see ya in NF or in ts Smile

onestep

Back to top Go down

Post by BoS4life Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks guys. And Angus UW as in university of Waterloo? I live in waterloo so I'm either going there or Laurier.

BoS4life

Back to top Go down

Post by BoS4life Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm

And since 1k olives isn't enough, are there events that give them common? bcuz after my cv I'm going for km ss and bb and want to build elite km bb crew... So any tips?

BoS4life

Back to top Go down

Post by onestep Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:59 pm

nope , no event is giving olives . KM is good nation to go , will try to hook up in ts tomorrow , to give you some explanation Smile

onestep

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomm96 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 pm

There are mini events some the event mod/GMs and some other mods dose with the beast or the monster. Havent seen one in months now but I think they brought that down for its really hard to kill them. But you dosent earn alot of olives from it either, around 100 olives or so.
But we while have propably an event for Titanic this sunday and we know they gonna have 1-2 more events before the big summer event.
Check <click>>right-side-bar-and-the-pictures<<click> that sometimes, there is where they gonna post the events also with theres pictures.

Tomm96

Back to top Go down

Post by BoS4life Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:56 pm

onestep, i wasn't talking about events giving olives, I meant to ask for events giving Experts or Vets etc. And tomm, Whats the big summer event?

BoS4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomm96 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

BoS4life wrote:onestep, i wasn't talking about events giving olives, I meant to ask for events giving Experts or Vets etc. And tomm, Whats the big summer event?

Well that is the type of event you get under the summer event you get experts, vets, hhs, smokes ect normally.
But they design it diffrent every year so I dont know how it while be this year and I dosent get that type of information either.

Tomm96

Back to top Go down

Post by Eufonioum Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Waterloo really? I think we would all have good things to talk about. Btw, ubc > ut/uw any day Very Happy

Eufonioum

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:11 pm

bos i think you should consider buying/rolling(lol) some +12's every so often if you are looking to branch out into multiple crews.

elites arent all that vital at 120 tbh. the key example being id rather have a set of 12/12 gunners anyday of the week or even 12/11's. good luck rolling a pair though.

you should think about checking the trade tab for lvl12 starter crews.

BVE is more important than having elites. i also recommend you dont make a cv crew at this point in time, without mega bve you will struggle to compete and grind.

also always try to lvl one primary crew at a time. you will son find that the levels stretch out and cme much slower for a new player.

good luck.
robbo
robbo

Back to top Go down

Post by kaces Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm

you can log in to nf site and check your attendance for free olives, 1 olive a day.
kaces
kaces

Back to top Go down

Post by BoS4life Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:19 pm

OK thanks for the tips robbo and kacem. And eufonioum uw is teh best of them all n00b. No seriously.

BoS4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus725 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm

BoS4life wrote:Thanks guys. And Angus UW as in university of Waterloo? I live in waterloo so I'm either going there or Laurier.

Yes, Waterloo. Although I'm right now very leaning towards UofT for first year general engineering.
Angus725
Angus725

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next