The Guardians Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Server time=LA time

how can i sned my application (como puedo emviar mi solicitud de amistad)

3 posters

Go down

how can i sned my application (como puedo emviar mi solicitud de amistad) Empty how can i sned my application (como puedo emviar mi solicitud de amistad)

Post by ERNNLATIES Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm

plz answrme

ERNNLATIES

Back to top Go down

how can i sned my application (como puedo emviar mi solicitud de amistad) Empty Re: how can i sned my application (como puedo emviar mi solicitud de amistad)

Post by lanzeloth27 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm

hey men u need answered this questions

1. Your account(s) name(s), ship lines and levels, including your crew set ups.

2. Your most active time period during a day and your time zone.

3. What country do you live in and your primary language. Are you able to do basic communications in English.

4. Do you plan to download teamspeak3 and are you able to talk in Teamspeak3 servers. Also, can you stay in Teamspeak3 server as long as you are playing the game.

5. Your game experiences and your previous fleet/squad.

6. How long have you been playing Navyfield for.

7. What made you want to apply to The Guardians Fleet.

8. Do you share your account information with anyone else.

9. Which type of ships do you feel most comfortable playing.

10. There will be a period of time for our fleet-mates to monitor you. Are you be able to wait patiently enough? The monitoring period can vary form player to player.

11. Tell us more about yourself; such as your age; why should we recruit you; and your talent in the game.

12. Do you check the email address you used for registering your forum account regularly? If no, is there one you check regularly?

lanzeloth27

Back to top Go down

how can i sned my application (como puedo emviar mi solicitud de amistad) Empty Re: how can i sned my application (como puedo emviar mi solicitud de amistad)

Post by caras1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:31 am

hey bud..
step 1 open this page https://guardiansnf.forumotion.com/t24-for-all-the-applicants-to-read-application-form..

step 2 copy the application form

step 3 open new topic on app section

step 4 paste the app form

step 5 fill the form

step 6 send

u never fill an app form till now?,are u beginer on NF?
caras1
caras1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down